In the context of the 2nd Symposium of GDR MADICS, 6-9 July 2020 (https://www.madics.fr/event/titre1590987414-8992/), the MACLEAN action will organise a half-day session on “Machine Learning for times series”.
The session will be held virtually on the BBB (BigBlueButton) Web Conferencing on July 7 from 14:00 to 17:00. Here is the preliminary program:
- 14h00 – 14h05 : Welcome
- 14h05 – 15h00 : Deep learning for time series classification, Germain Forestier, Université Haute-Alsace, France
- 15h00 – 15h20 : Tslearn: A machine learning toolkit dedicated to time-series data, Romain Tavenard, Université Rennes 2, France
- 15h20 – 15h40 : BreizhCrops: A Time Series Dataset for Crop Type Mapping, Marc Rußwurm, TU Munich, Germany
- 15h40 – 16h20 : Hands-on training
- 16h20 – 17h00 : Panel discussion: machine learning, time series, and Earth Observation: opportunities and challenges
More information about the session and the BBB access will be coming soon.
MACLEAN chairs: Thomas Corpetti, Dino Ienco, Sébastien Lefèvre, Minh-Tan Pham